Orders & returns
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE NATURALLY DONE WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Pricing & Availability
- Naturally Done reserves the right to change pricing and availability without notice.
- Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of stock with certain products. If we do not have the item that you've ordered in stock, you will be notified as soon as possible. You will be asked if you would like the item shipped when we receive it, purchase a similar item of equal value or remove the item from the order.
- Acknowledgment of your order
- We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number.
- If you require any information concerning your order please email us at: email@example.com quoting your order number.
- Inspection and acceptance of your order
- You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included.
- You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us within 3 working days that there is a problem. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date.
- If the products are damaged we will only send new products once you have sent a photo of the damaged goods to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not at the delivery address when your parcel arrives, the postman should leave written information regarding where and when you should collect your parcel. Please be aware: these slips of confirmation are usually reported as being discarded as junk mail. If you do not collect your parcel within the post office's specified timeframe (usually 7 days), the parcel will be returned to us and you will need to arrange for a new delivery. You will have to pay the postage costs incurred in resending the parcel.
- Payment has to be made at the moment of ordering.
- We will send the order once we receive payment or proof or payment.
- Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, and Paypal.
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged.
- Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. The cardholders address must match the information held by the issuing authority.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Naturally Done, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise.
- Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us. Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you. You will have to pay the postage costs incurred in resending the parcel.
- Privacy & Security
- Naturally Done highly respects your privacy.
- When you place an order with us, we request your name, email address, phone number, billing address, and credit card information. This information is necessary to process and fill all orders. Your email will only be used to communicate with you about your orders or to inform you of any news regarding new products, offers, or services.